Presbyterian Youth Workers Association gathering at Zephyr Point in Lake Tahoe

I just got back from a week in Lake Tahoe. Gina and I flew in early and celebrated our 1st anniversary in Reno. We stayed at this really nice hotel called the Siena. She took advantage of the spa and I took advantage of Wheel of Fortune. Good times shared by all. Monday we drove down to the south end of Lake Tahoe where Zephyr Point is located. It was a very exciting week. I was lucky to be part of the kick off of our NEW Youth Worker association. PYWA. The Mission statement that we adopted is... Connecting, upholding and inspiring Presbyterian Youth Workers to faithfully serve the one triune God among young people. Short and straight to the point. Its another blah day at the office. I'd better get back to my blind calling and harassment.
Andrew