Life is so very busy right now


As you can tell life is very busy right now. So busy that I have not had any time to Blog. There has definitely been enough to write about. My work life is fully consumed in TheThoughtfulChristian.com. My focus has been shifted to that 100% at least for the next 6 months. Its been very exciting to be part of launching a brand new thing from the very beginning.


Gina is obsessed with this Chocolate contest they are having at The Presbyterian Center. Its an attempt to keep spirits high before they cut a lot of people. Gina is searching for the perfect Chocolate recipe. I think she nailed it last night with her latest Chocolate cake. Delicious!



This past Friday night I had a Red Cross call. There was a huge warehouse fire downtown. Here are a few photos from that.