Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge

Its been quite a treat to stay at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge this week. Gina is in the midst of planning Faith in 3D 2008 with her colleagues David Burroughs and Betsy Boyd who represent the Cooperative Baptist Fellowship and The Episcopal Church. I'm lucky to just be here as a spouse vacationing. I've spent my days lounging in the pool and reading some books. Yesterday I went and saw World Trade Center at the movie theater. I was really wanting to see it so I decided to go on my own. It was really good. It was neat to learn more about the hero's that stepped up on September 11, 2001. I was hoping to see Mission Impossible 3 but it looks like its already out of the theater.

Its been a long time since I've posted. Life has been very busy. Its been a very busy summer. Talk to you all soon!
Andrew