Sales presentation with Amazon.com

Yesterday my boss and I met with the amazon.com book buyers at one of their various offices in Seattle. I believe one of the Amazon staff told me beyond the main headquarters they have 4 other office spaces around town. I was very impressed with the quality of the Amazon staff. They know their stuff. One of the staff mentioned the possibility of Amazon creating a Christianity landing page within books. I offered some suggestions as to how I see that best being set up. I was asked to put my thoughts in writing and send them in. I will probably do it but I'd rather them higher me as a consultant to help with the development and ongoing marketing of religious books throughout the year. I can dream, can't I? Maybe my ideas will be so good that they offer me a job?