Heading into the Big Apple today

This morning I have a meeting in New York City with Church Publishing. They are the publishing house of the Episcopal Church USA. They have partnered with us on TheThoughtfulChristian.com, which is a product of ours at Presbyterian Publishing Corporation. Today my boss Jennifer and I are meeting with them to work towards strengthening this partnership.

I was able to fly into Newark a few days early and visit with my family down the shore in Eatontown. It was a really fun and relaxing visit. A little mini-vacation. As I type away on my little treo I'm on the train headed for NYC. I think we just passed South Amboy.

After the meetings over I'm thinking about heading uptown and checking out that new apple store that's all glass. Then I will head back to the airport to fly home.